TAPP (E-App with E-Sign)
TAPP stands for Total App. It is our proprietary platform for building electronic applications and forms to replace paper processing. The modular design allows for cross-industry application, as the modules can be mixed and matched. For instance, the medical offices can choose modules that take comprehensive medical history; while insurance agencies can choose modules that take abbreviated medical history suitable for underwriting. The modular design offers flexibility in customization, as well as reduced costs as a result.
Additionally, by choosing modules that do not requite internet connection, an offline process can be created. This will enhance user experience regardless of the internet connection quality. Excellent for users on-the-go.
Click to download TAPP flyer.
With a comprehensive set of features built-in, TAPP is the first step in straight-through processing:
- Premium calculation.
- Reactive entry of policy holder information providing a iPad experience rather than a web page experience.
- Display of printable forms
- Signature using stylus or integration with third party e-signature solutions.
- Geotagging for fraud prevention.
- Payment options including credit card and taking picture of check.
- Reactive Medical Questions
- Delivery of application images for imaging system.
- Delivery of meta data to start straight through processing.