What is it
Apploader is a iPhone and iPad app that allows Agents to submit applications without going back to the office.
How does it work
Using this iPhone/iPad app, agents take photos of each page of the insurance policy application, then securely and wirelessly upload them to the home office from this iPhone or iPad. When the upload is finished, the photos are automatically deleted from the phone. Over the server at the home office, the documents are then processed as though they were faxed in. Please see a video demo below
It eliminates the use of a fax machine for transferring policy application from the field. It saves the agent’s time and money, and provides convenience.
2. As an additional feature, the agent can also upload scanned .pdf files from his desktop using a browser.
3. Files are uploaded to company server securely. More secure than email and fax because it is uploaded via https. By providing Apploader and browser upload your insurance company will offer agents a secure alternative to emailing sensitive data.
4. Insurance applications can be processed by imaging system as they come in to the server. It helps improve efficiency in issuing policies at home office.
5. Having this mobile app will greatly enhance the high-tech image of your company.
6. Can be customized for your company, and to work with your existing imaging systems.
Michael, I can’t thank you enough for your help with the Preneed data mart. We faced so many challenges with the ALIS system and the quality of the data that I can’t begin to enumerate all
“If you code something wrong or pass up something, a warning will appear so that you can correct it before submitting the app. And if you do submit and forgot to add a page you
“Tapp allows me to code apps a lot faster than the way we use to. Each step flows so smoothly.”
“AppLoader allows the agent to deliver their applications to us regardless of whether they are in their office, their car or their client’s home; This allows the agent to stay in the field longer and
“I have had the pleasure of working with Michael for several years. Initially he helped with support issues with our Policy Administrative System. In ’07 we worked closely in a much bigger way during the
“Michael has an in-depth understanding of the Insurance Industry and his software solutions demonstrate this knowledge. TAPP is efficient and saves the entry person time as well as saving phone calls to request further information.